The Created in Cavan brand started in 2019 with an aim to bring together local businesses to work collaboratively to raise the visibility of their superb offering across the county, Ireland and internationally. ‘Created in Cavan’ also gives food and drink producers from the county a platform to showcase their wares, communicate their unique food story, and empowers the food industry in Cavan to cement its place amongst the best food counties in the country.
Since it began, the network has reached over 50 members across the County. Members include food and drink producers, food retailers and hospitality service providers. Each member commits themselves to producing and offering locally made produce in their businesses. The benefits of being a part of this network are many.
Members have exclusive use of the ‘Created in Cavan’ brand – access to artwork i.e., logos, members badges for promotional material including window sticker to promote your membership as well as
- Digital Marketing Benefits-Featuring on the Created in Cavan website, promoted via Social Media Channels and on monthly ezines.
- Opportunity to attend Food Network Events/Workshops/Field Trips giving members the opportunity to meet with and learn from other similar businesses.
- Photography: Opportunity to take part in scheduled photography shoots to develop a library of imagery to promote the ‘Created in Cavan’ brand
- Informed of locally run training and information seminars.
- The opportunity to foster and strengthen relationships with other producers in the locality.
- Access to immediate advice and support
- The opportunity to grow your food / drinks sector business through new sales contacts, networking, training, agency support and so much more.
How to apply
Applying to become a member of the Created in Cavan Network could not be simpler. All you have to do is log onto our website- www.createdincavan.ie . Navigate to the about section of our website. https://www.createdincavan.ie/about/ . Click on the link that says, “Become a member”.
Once you are in the application form you need to choose what category you want to join as- A producer, retail or wholesale, or hospitality and tourism. You then fill in all your business contact details and add 4-5 high quality images from your business.
You will then be asked some questions to make sure you meet the criteria for your individual category. You then need to add a description of your business for your website listing. Please add as much information about your business here. Where you are based, what you offer and your brand story. Consider hosting a food/ drinks event in the coming year with another member or members to highlight your business in the network also.
Your application form will then be reviewed before you receive confirmation of your place in the network. The charge is €100 to become a member.
Together is always better and the Created in Cavan brand is growing in strength year on year. We would love to have your food or drinks business on board!
For more information do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with all the news from Created in Cavan just fill in our email form here.