'Created in Cavan' Christmas competition terms and conditions!
1. Promoter: Cavan County Council, Farnham Centre, Johnston Central Library HQ, Farnham Street ,Cavan, H12 V3W4
2. No purchase is necessary. Participation in the competition is free
3. Entry to this competition is through ‘Created in Cavan’ Facebook page
4. The competition runs from Thursday 10th December 2020 and closes on Wednesday 16th December 2020 at 4 p.m.
5. Prize winners will be selected among valid entries and contacted on Thursday 17th December via Facebook’s private message.
6. Eligibility for Participation: Employees of The promoter and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win. The participant is the person who is the owner of the account which is used for posting/publishing the entry into the competition.
7. Participation is free of charge and independent from the purchase of goods or services. By participating in the competition, the user accepts these Conditions.
8. Participation: Participants must enter the competition via the means outlined: Name your favourite Cavan Food Network Member business or Product! Participants must like the competition post then visit the website www.createdincavan.ie and pick out their favourite Cavan Food Network Member business, or product they would most like to try and then name the Cavan Food Network member and/or their product as a comment below the post. Only one entry is permitted per Facebook account.
9. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any participant from the competition if there is any indication of misbehaviour, improper conduct, fraud or inappropriate acts before or during participant’s presence.
10. 1st prize is a ‘Created in Cavan’ hamper from Charlene’s Wholesome Pantry with €140 worth of produce from Cavan Food Network members, 2nd prize is the ‘Cavan Cheese Board’ as prepared by the Cottage Market West Cavan – value €120 3rd prize: a voucher worth €100 for a Cavan Food Network member’s business of your choice. 4th prize: a voucher worth €75 for a Cavan Food Network member’s business of your choice 5th prize a voucher worth €50 for a Cavan Food Network member’s business of your choice: (Cavan Food Network member businesses as listed on the website www.createdincavan.ie)
11. The prize details are correct at the time of publishing, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
12.The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason or where circumstances dictate.
13. The Prize is non-transferrable, and cash will not be offered as an alternative to the Prize.
14. By entering the competition you will be deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
15.The promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any matter arising out of or resulting from the Competition or the enjoyment of the Prize.
16. Selection of the Prize Winner: The prize-winners will be selected by random selection of all valid entries received.
17. The prize-winner will be notified via Facebook’s private message.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should persons be unable to enter the Competition for any reason.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delay or failure in the submission of entries or for any entry which is not received by it before the Closing Date for any reason, including for technical reasons.
20. Only fully completed entries that are made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be eligible to take part in the Competition.
21.Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
22. The promoter reserves the right to modify the conditions of the competition at any time. No claims may be derived from modifications or cancellations to the conditions. Should individual provisions of the Conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining Conditions remains unaffected.
23. Social Media This activity is in no way sponsored, promoted or otherwise supported by Facebook and is in no way related to Facebook. Consequently, you indemnify Facebook against any claims concerning this activity. You acknowledge that you transfer your data and comments to The Promoter and not to Facebook.